MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past thirteen years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driven manner. MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external and/or internal candidate:
As a Program Director, you have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and sustainable development of MICRA Indonesia. As such, you will have overall responsibility for the MICRA’s performance during a critical period of growth and ensure its development into profitable, well balances and diversified organization.
Within the organization, you will play a key role in each MICRA unit, strategic planning, operational and human resources management, and oversight of internal control. Externally, as the principal spokesperson, you will develop the institution’s corporate image, representing the institution and liaising with strategic partners to raise funds and build relationships.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage MICRA Indonesia;
- Provide overall direction to the organization and ensure maximum outreach, sustainability, and transformation of the institution’s operations;
- Establishes a high-level relationship with the business community and promotes an appropriate senior relationship with major clients;
- Provide expertise, information, advice, and counsel concerning the affairs of the institution to the Board of MICRA Indonesia to ensure all program and operational activities;
- Develop and recommend corporate policies as well as short-term and long-term business plans for Board approval and implementation;
- Ensure sustainable growth and long-term viability in a competitive environment;
- Building the corporate culture of the institution;
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Board intellectual background with Master and/or Bachelor degree in development study, social science, business, finance or related subject;
- Minimum of seven years of working experiences;
- Demonstrated experience in successful fundraising with donors, government agencies;
- Advance knowledge of a wide range microfinance sector, community empowerment, poverty alleviation, social-economic of agriculture and improving SMEs capacity in Indonesia;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to the third parties and staff;
- Ability to meet reporting expectations of the clients and well presented,
- Excellent decision-making skills;
- Strong leadership and team-building skill and experience with the ability to develop and maintain a management team;
- Excellent organization, delegation, performance management, administration, analytical, influencing, negotiation and time management skills;
- Commitment to quality, confidentiality, and integrity of MICRA and its services as well as information provided by partners.
- Proactive, dynamic and fluent in both spoken and written English
Please send your CV with the position applied on the email subject to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org with support of the letter from three (3) references recommendations.
The vacancy will be closed Friday, 31 January 2020. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us. Thank you