Technical Assistance Unit Officer Vacancy
MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past thirteen years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driven manner. MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external candidates:
Technical Assistance Unit Officer
Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) in social science, economics, development study, agriculture or related subjects
Key professional requirements include:
- At least 2 (two) years experience in microfinance management and /or technical assistance provision to microfinance institutions;
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of formal training and/or consulting to microfinance institutions ;
- Demonstrated experience in client management and the ability to market technical assistance products;
- Demonstrated experience in budget management;
- Strong English language ability
Personal and Professional Qualifications
- Ability to successfully form and work within a team;
- Goal-driven and results-oriented, with high initiative;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal presentation, and organizational skills;
- Ability to present a good corporate image for MICRA Indonesia;
- Ability to travel and spend time in the field;
- Commitment to the quality, confidentiality, and integrity of MICRA Indonesia and its Technical assistance process, as well as the information provided by partner MFIs.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Under the direct Supervision of Research & Technical Assistance Unit Manager.
- Develop consulting and formal training product offerings, drawing on existing materials and resources and new materials from outside providers, based on the directives of the program work plan;
- Coordinate with Technical Assistance Unit Manager to plan and provide relevant technical assistance to each participating MFI;
- Present and actively market technical assistance activities to participating MFIs and other MFIs as space allows, on a partial or full cost recovery basis;
- Provide monthly activity reports to supervisor regarding program delivery and finances;
- Provide capacity building for an assessment team member or any other team member, as agreed upon with senior management ;
- Work in an open and transparent manner with all staff;
- Participate in training activities to build MIRCA Indonesia staff capacity;
- Declare any possible conflicts of interest regarding the technical assistance recommendation of a particular MFI before scheduling any technical assistance/capacity-building activity;
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all materials developed by MIRC;
- Other activities, as directed by the Technical Assistance unit Manager.
How to Apply
Please submit your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com, with the subject line in the following format [Technical Assistance Unit Officer]_[Your Complete Name] (i.e: Technical Assistance Unit Officer_Soekarno).
The vacancy will be closed Friday, December 4th, 2020. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us. Thank you!
Please name your file in the following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Soekarno_CV or Soekarno_Motivation Letter) – the attachments are not more than 300 KB.