HR Officer Vacancy
MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past thirteen years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driven manner. MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external candidates:
Minimum S1 in Psychology/Human Resource/Management. HR certification preferred.
Key professional requirements include:
- At least 2 (Two) years experience in Human Resources/Operation management;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, cooperative, build skills and generally support all units.
- Knowledge of the principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation
- Computer & Internet literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
Personal and Professional Qualifications
- Goal-driven and results-oriented, with initiative;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal presentation, and organizational skills;
- Ability and willingness to learn and participate in capacity building activities;
- Commitment to quality, confidentiality, and integrity of MICRA and its services, as well as information provided by partners.
- Analytical - the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem-solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Oral & Written Communication -the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills, conducts meetings, and is able to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Delegation - the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations, and monitors delegated activities.
- Leadership - the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well, accepts feedback from others.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Manage objectives and measurement of performance
- Continuously communicate team objectives and targets to the team and ensure personal goals for the individual team member are aligned with the team objectives.
- Monitor the team KPIs and launch necessary development initiatives to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintaining, administering employee performance, and provide ongoing and direct constructive feedback to managers on individual performance and behavior in one-on-one conversations and in writing as appropriate
- Recommend hiring and firing of employees to the department manager
- Communication and coordination
- Address conflicts within the team openly and install lasting solutions
- Training and development
- Arrange required training for team members (Internal team training or external training)
- Human Resources, Legal & Notary, and Administration activities.
- Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview, and select applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Administer Training Needs Analysis
- Administer employee’s termination procedure and any disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Assist with the organization and putting together relevant documentation for any business development, customer service, or other business issues as directed Working in an open and transparent manner with all MICRA staff, to ensure a good flow of communication and coordination between units.
- Ensuring that no conflict of interest that may jeopardize MICRA activities.
- Participate in other unit activities, as agreed by senior management.
- Other tasks, as agreed by the senior management.
How to Apply
Please submit your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line in the following format [HR Officer]_[Your Complete Name] (i.e: HR Officer_Soekarno).
The vacancy will be closed Friday, December 4th, 2020. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us. Thank you!
Please name your file in the following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Soekarno_CV or Soekarno_Motivation Letter) – the attachments are not more than 300 KB.