Finance Officer Vacancy
MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past thirteen years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driven manner. MICRA Indonesia is currently seeking Indonesian citizen to fill the post through external candidates:
Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Accounting or Finance.
Key professional requirements include:
- Demonstrated ability to create financial management and accounting framework for non-government organizations or institutions;
- At least 2 (two) years experience in financial management;
- Demonstrated ability to hire, supervise, build skills, evaluate, and generally support staff.
Personal and Professional Qualifications
- Goal-driven and results-oriented, with initiative;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal presentation, and organizational skills;
- Ability to successfully form and work within a team;
- Ability and willingness to learn and participate in capacity building activities;
- Ability to travel;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Commitment to quality, confidentiality, and integrity of MICRA and its services, as well as information provided by partners.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Under the direct Supervision of Finance & Operational Manager and Executive Director.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a financial framework for non-government organizations or institutions, including a chart of accounts, financial reporting formats, and systems, financial policies and procedures, tax status, etc.
- Preparing relevant financial reports for the Board of Directors, donors, and other stakeholders, as directed by the Executive Director;
- Ensuring that all staff are fully trained in their positions, policies, processes, and tasks;
- Coordination with other units to synergize MFI inputs;
- Accounting and tax reporting;
- Staff training regarding financial and administrative policies and procedures;
- Regular reporting to Executive Director on financial status and target fulfillment;
- Ensure full disclosure of any possible conflicts of interest within the branch regarding ratings and appraisals and loan recommendation of a particular MFI before the scheduling of assessments for review and action by senior management;
- Coordination with unit managers to ensure budget allocations, timely reporting, and adherence to policies and procedures;
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all materials developed by MICRA and MFIs appraised;
- Participate in other unit activities, as agreed with senior management;
- Other tasks, as agreed with senior management.
How to Apply
Please submit your motivation letter with expected salary, and CV to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line in the following format [Finance Officer]_[Your Complete Name] (i.e: Finance_Soekarno).
The vacancy will be closed Friday, February 5th, 2021. We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us. Thank you!
Please name your file in the following format: [Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV/Latest Education Certificate] (i.e: Soekarno_CV or Soekarno_Motivation Letter) – the attachments are not more than 300 KB.